You will be signing up for ALL of these benefits during the session.
If you choose to insure dependents, please have their social security numbers and dates of birth with you.
Click on the links below for detailed information and rates for each plan.
- Health Insurance (BCBS) Click here for plan comparison and rates.
- Dental Insurance: A full service dental plan is available from Ameritas.
- Vision Insurance: A full service vision benefit plan is available from Community Eye Care. Provider Network consisting of ophthalmologist, optometrists, and opticians.
- Term Life Insurance: $5,000 of Basic Life insurance coverage is provided for you by Cabarrus County Schools. Additional coverage for you and dependents is available at a minimal cost.
- Supplemental Plans: Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care), Cancer, Accident, Short-term Disability, Critical Illness, and Whole Life Insurance.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP): You do not have to 'sign up' for the EAP. The EAP is available to all CCS employees and their immediate family.. The
EAP offers help for personal and/or professional concerns by providing
free, confidential, short-term counseling and personal consultation. They can help you improve or resolve personal
difficulties whether big or small, personal or work-related.
All sessions will be held at:
Cabarrus County Schools Education Center
4401 Old Airport Rd.
Concord, NC 28025