● Dresses must be formal, short or long, and appropriately fitting.
● Hemlines or slits for dresses must be no shorter than finger length.
● Dresses may be backless as long as they are not cut below the navel.
● No extreme cleavage/plunging necklines.
● Strapless dresses and spaghetti straps are allowed provided they follow the previous rules.
● 2 piece dresses and dresses with cutouts are acceptable as long as they meet all other dress code criteria and…
- navel is covered.
- the only exposed midriff is between the underbust line and the navel line.
● Sheer fabric is acceptable but is not a substitution for coverage.
- “Sheer fabric over an exposed navel is not considered covered.”
- “Sheer skirts that do not have underlayers of an appropriate length(fingertip length) are not acceptable.”
● Dress shoes only (no tennis shoes or slippers)
● Tuxedos, Suits, or Sport coats with dress pants.
● No blue jeans.
● No informal head coverings of any kind.