Microsoft Office 365 Education Employee & Student Advantage Program
What is the Office 365 Advantage Program?
Cabarrus County Schools is part of the 2015-2016 Microsoft Office 365 Advantage program, providing employees and students with 5 full copies of Office 365 ProPlus at no cost! This software can be installed on personal computers (desktop or laptops). Microsoft Office is available for a PC or MAC computer.
The Office 365 ProPlus subscription includes:
- 5 installations of the full & current version of Microsoft Office for a PC or MAC computer
- Office for iPad with full editing rights (App Store download)
- Office for iPhone (App Store download)
- Office for Android (Google Play download)
- Terabyte of OneDrive cloud storage as their Digital Locker
- Office Online, the browser-based version of Office for coauthoring and collaboration
What am I Installing?
PC Computer: Office 2013 which includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher, Outlook, OneDrive, and OneNote
MAC Computer: Office 2016 which includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and OneNote
Get Started Today!
Open the directions and follow the steps to install Office on a home computer.
- Directions for a PC Computer - Click Here
- Directions for a MAC Computer - Click Here
How do I setup Office 365 software/apps on mobile devices?
You can access Office 365 services from your mobile phone or tablet.
What happens when a staff or student leaves Cabarrus County Schools?
Cabarrus County Schools closes the employee or student email account
the Office 365 subscription obtained through CCS ends. Employees and
students may purchase other available consumer or commercial versions of
Who provides customer support for employee and student downloads?