Registration by appointment only.
(Those completing the Pre-Registration Form for the 2017-2018 school year will be contacted for an appointment over the summer.)
Enrollment Overview and Tips
*We are glad you are enrolling at Harris Road Middle School!
*Begin by reading this page and completing the New Enrollment Appointment Form above.
*We will contact you within 24 hours of receiving your request to schedule an appointment.
*Appointments are needed for registration.
*Please make sure you have all required documentation at your appointment. We will not be able to begin enrollment without the appropriate documents.
Documentation Check List
1. Proof of Identification (one source)
*NC Drivers License
*Work Authorization Card
*Government Issued Driver License/ ID
*Border Crossing Card
2. Proofs of Domicile- Two sources (one from each column below)
One of these... ... AND on of these...
*House Deed *Motor Vehicle Registration
*Current Lease Agreement *Non-Expired NCDL/ NCID
*Closing or Settlement Statement *Recent Pay Stub
*Current Property Tax Statement *Current Medicaid Card
*Certificate of Domicile *Utility Bill (water, cable/satellite, gas, or electricity)
3. Copy of Child's Birth Certificate (with parents' name on it)
4. Proof of LEGAL Guardianship (only required if the student is residing with someone other than a parent listed on the birth certificate; guardianship paperwork must be established through the courts and signed by a judge unless the family meets the criteria found in G.S. 115C-366; we do not accept notarized statements or Power of Attorney documents)
5. Immunization Records (official copy from your physician; we do not accept the immunization information found on transcripts)
6. Withdrawal Form/ Report Card/ Official Transcript (showing credits earned at all previous schools for current Middle School or 5th Grade Report Card for rising 6th graders)
Please complete the following forms and bring to the registration appointment with other required documents (see list above):
If you have any questions or need, assistance please call the school at 704-782-2002. We look forward to meeting you and a great 2016-2017 school year!