Home of the Cardinals

 
AT Allen A. T. Allen Elementary School has a proud tradition of teaching and learning for almost 80 years! The school was named for A. T. (Arch Turner) Allen who served as state superintendent of public instruction for North Carolina from 1923-1934. The original school opened in 1936 on Highway 601 S. The current school on Abilene Road opened to students in August of 2010. A. T. Allen Elementary School serves a diverse population of students who are eager to grow and learn. Our motto is “Striving to be the Best!” The motto is reflected in our daily work as students and staff seek constant improvement. Our reputation for excellence and high expectations is a reflection of the Allen community. We are proud to serve the educational needs of our school community and look forward to many more years of learning together!
Last Modified on July 17, 2013
CLOSE