BYOT 2016-2017 School Year
Dear 4th and 5th Grade Parents,
We are in full support of this under the following conditions:
· It must aide in academic success; enhance research skills along with learning the curriculum (meaning NO DSI’s, electronic toys/games, etc.)
· The children will be responsible for his/her technology
· The school will not be held accountable for lost, stolen, or damaged technology.
· Students will use these learning tools in an appropriate manner. Use of technology will be prohibited if ANY inappropriate content is searched.
· Any child who would like to bring his/her technology to school must have the bottom portion of this letter signed and returned.
· Technical support of personal devices is limited to the user's own knowledge and troubleshooting skills. There are no funded technical help positions available within the school system
Examples of Technology: Kindles, Nook, Ipad, Tablets, etc.
4th and 5th Grade Teachers
I _______________________ give my child _________________ permission to bring his/her technology to school to enhance learning and understand the conditions of this privilege. Date: ____________