Cabarrus County Schools School Nutrition Department
will accept account payments by the following methods:
- Check (no starter checks accepted)
- Online payment at K12paymentcenter.com
- Cashier's check
- Money order
Payment by check
- The check must have the writer's full name, address, and phone number.
- The total amount of the check must be placed on the account and no change will be given.
- No starter checks will be accepted.
As of July 1, 2014,
Cabarrus County Schools School
Nutrition Program has an agreement with CheckREDI, who provides the program
with electronic re-presentment of insufficient funds (NSF) checks and other
dishonored check recovery services.
Student Account Information
- For the safety of our students with special diets we cannot put special notes on students accounts unless it is for a dietary reason.
- Student accounts cannot be deactivated due to daily system operational procedures.