Question: What are the requirements for being a substitute in Cabarrus County Schools?
· Minimum of 48 college credits (semester hours)
· Three professional references, one of which must be a current or former supervisor
· You must attach a copy of your college transcripts in order to be considered for the position of substitute teacher.
Question: What about retired teacher assistants that do not meet the paraprofessional requirements?
We encourage all of our retired teacher assistants to look at substituting opportunities. Retired Teacher Assistants must have a six month break in service before applying for a substitute position. Once the six months is up please complete the online application process and email Angela Wood email@example.com to let her know that you are interested in substituting. HR will then contact you about next steps.
Question: If I have an expired or out-of-state teaching license, how do I obtain a current NC teaching license?
• demographic, leave balance and check history available
• employees can view and print checks• employees can view and print w2's• employees can view leave balances
• Step 1 – Log In: Type in Employee # («Employee_Number») and Enter
• Step 2 – Enter PIN: Type Employee # («Employee_Number») AGAIN and Enter
• Step 3 – Enter your new PIN # TWICE and Enter• Step 4 – Confirm your PIN has been changed
More than 15 years ago, Cabarrus County Schools began offering optional electronic payroll direct deposit. Soon after, it became inefficient and costly to continue two separate check-writing processes; direct deposit then became mandatory for all part-time and full-time employees.