Join us for informational sessions on:
* Helping your student blossom - growing readers and writers (K-1 focus)
* Don’t let the writing hold you back - written responses to reading (2-3 focus)
* The EOG’s are coming – how to help your student prepare (3-5 focus)
* Using available online resources (K-5 focus)
* You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers (K-5 focus)
A School Board approved Instructional Fee of $10.00 is requested of every student in Cabarrus County Schools. These funds are used to supplement school level expenses such as agendas, communication folders, interventionists, copier costs, instructional supplies, etc. The funds are collected at each school and are utilized for those students only. You are encouraged to pay the instructional supply fee at K12paymentcenter.com or send a check with your student. We appreciated your support of our school.